Attract people who are looking for a challenging new job. Allow companies to grow by supplying the personnel they require. That is what motivates you! As a recruiter at Covebo, your job will involve finding the perfect match for both parties. You must be able to use your creative, energetic and - in particular - personal attention to select candidates from the market and convince them to start a challenging new job at one of our clients. You must also able to distinguish yourself when it comes to bringing people together and effectively maintaining relationships with our recruitment offices.
As you know, the day-to-day activities of a recruiter can vary greatly. The encountered activities include:
• Recruiting and selecting EU candidates for our clients, specifically focusing on Lithuanian candidates in the Netherlands;
• Maintaining contacts with our recruitment channels abroad;
• Writing appealing vacancy texts and blogs for the website and Facebook;
• Converting customer requests to commercial success;
• Actively looking for new commercial opportunities;
• Devising and executing initiatives for recruiting and retaining suitable candidates.
If you are also great at multi-tasking, then come and join us! To make sure that you enjoy coming to work every day, we promise you a welcoming and committed organisation.
You will work in a successful logistics team at the branch in Barneveld.
Due to the growth and ambitions of our logistics team, we are looking for a new colleague to join the team. The team consists of a team leader and a Lithuanian coordinator, while the recruitment team also features a recruiter for the Dutch market. They offer challenging and often long-term projects at our clients, which means qualified professionals enjoy going to work each and every day.
We will appreciate your hard work and give you the freedom and confidence to always remain yourself. We will always offer you the opportunities you need to show your creative insights and initiatives.
Covebo Group, which is part of House of HR, is a rapidly expanding organisation (with e.g. Eurojob, VNOM, and Effect Personeelsdiensten) that employs motivated people. We also have over 40 branches throughout the Netherlands and Europe. During busy periods, we outsource 9000 flex workers every day, most of whom are workers from the EU.
No matter how big we become, Covebo will never lose its personal, direct and informal culture. The people we employ are motivated, a little crazy, ambitious, generous and very welcoming. We like to work together and are always ready to help one another! You will have the chance to showcase your talents in a large company and thus create opportunities to further develop your career. The sky is the limit!
Besides job-related freedom, Covebo will reward your responsibility with:
- A good gross salary of between €2000 and €2500 per month depending on your experience;
- A laptop, telephone and possibly a company car;
- An annual bonus;
- Training and instructions, and every opportunity for personal development;
- Genuine attention for people and their individual needs;
- Legendary company parties, where no expense is spared; even including overnight stays! (naturally, when this become possible again; for the time being, we can enjoy our memories)!
If you want to join our team, you must possess:
- Mbo/Hbo (IVE/HVE) academic level
- Preferably some experience in recruitment
- Good networking skills and knowledge of recruiting and selecting candidates
- Good command of Lithuanian and English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiastic personality and effective persuasion skills
- A flexible mindset
Kai pateiksite savo paraišką mes kaip galėdami greičiau ją peržiūrėsime
Norėtume sužinoti daugiau informacijos apie jus ir jūsų norus
Nustatysime, ar esate tinkami tam, ko ieško mūsų klientai
Barneveld 40 val. Administravimas ir klientų aptarnavimas
Ieškomas 1 darbuotojas