Short introduction about prepper’s job
The car body prepper is responsible for preparing repaired vehicles for refinishing and assisting car painters with their work. Duties include sanding, masking, priming vehicle parts. Preppers also remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from vehicle surfaces in preparation for paint application. A key task in the auto body prepper branch involves applying undercoat products in the correct sequence, ensuring chemical compatibility, adhesion and durability.
- Official and registered employment in the Netherlands
- Health insurance arranged
- Accommodation arranged
- No registration fee, no other hidden costs
- Competitive salary based on your knowledge, experience and suitability
- Well-equipped, modern work environment