Short introduction about car painter’s job
Automotive painters, also called transportation equipment painters, are specialists in the mixing and application of automotive paint. Painter performs skilled work in preparing surfaces on automotive equipment for painting and in applying lacquers, primers, synthetic enamels, polyurethane, and epoxy with spray guns and other auto painting equipment to automotive surfaces.
- Official and registered employment in the Netherlands
- Health insurance arranged Accommodation arranged
- No registration fee, no other hidden costs
- Competitive salary based on your knowledge, experience and suitability
- Well-equipped, modern work environment